Friday, November 4, 2011

December Daily

Will be using Teresa Collins' Christmas Home Collection to create my December Daily. This will be my first one. I have been following the progress from Ali Edwards Blog and I love her album but her style is just not mine.

I am proud of myself. Last night I cut up the base pages for the daily album and I packed all the supplies and tools I will need in a carry box to take with me where I go and work on it any chance I get. Well, at least that is the plan. It will be interesting to see how it turns out and if I am going to be disciplined enough to record on it daily.

On a good note during a scrapbook retreat last month I created a grateful album so it is ready to go. I love the She Scrapbooks ladies who taught the grateful album class with Teresa Collins papers.

Photos of the progress are threatened but not sure when the threat will be executed. I just love the holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment