Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wolrd Record Inspirational Unity Blog Hop

Well it is finally here. Welcome to Unity's Inspirational Blog Hop. Please be sure to start at Angela's blog by clicking HERE
And while you are there be sure to check out and take advantage of the specials Unity is offering today.

These are my projects:



For this layout I used Unity's Floral Frenzy. Isn't it amazing? I stamped it, added some buttons and dew drops and then I Stickled it everywhere. I also used the Remember stamp from the Something to Say. All papers are from Basic Gray's Sultry Collection.




For this picture of my son and husband I used the Grid background stamp.Worn I used watermark ink and then embossed it with silver powder. The bottom half is simply stamped in back ink. I love the gritty feel this stamp give to a page. All papers are card stock. The journal box is Unity's Everyday Use Journal Box. This has become my most used stamp thus far.

My favorite quote is:

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. Denis Waitley.



And now hop on over to Jeanne's amazing blog. Have fun.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pages they are both adorable. I really like what you did with the floral frenzy stamp. I haven't quite figured out how I want to use that one yet, and you gave me an idea. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grid stamp. Looks fab as a background.

    ReplyDelete